Thursday, January 28, 2016

Thankful THursday Blog Hop - New PTU


Hi Pals,

Check out my new PTU!   Isn't it great?   It's on wheels like a piece of carry-on luggage you'd use at the airport.   I'm not really going to fly (right M????) .   M says this will be easier on her back and D's back when I go to the vet or visit my cousins.   The peeps had thought  about a  stroller for me, but they wanted something that would be safe in the car at the same time.  This PTU can be strapped in the car with a seat belt!  It has some screening on the sides, so I can look outside too if I'm sitting up.  It can be used as a back pack (but M says it would take a strong back).

This is not an advertisement for them, but it is a Pet Gear item, I-G02 Plus Traveler.    M ordered mine from Mr. Chewy so it  was delivered right to our front door.  M has it in the living room in an open position so I can go in and out when I want.  I do sometimes spend time in there.   The floor is really neat to "dig" on and I do that frequently.  It feels so good on my paws.   I haven't been anywhere in it yet, but we'll try it out soon.  When I do, I'll post pictures and tell you how it went.

Thanks to all of you for leaving the wonderful, helpful suggestions on how to help me accept my cousins in my house while sisfur and SIL are on their vacation.    We plan on doing as you have advised. 

Now join @PepiSmartDog's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop.  It's fun and you'll meet lots of new pals.




26 comments:

Erin the Cat Princess said...

That is an awesome PTU, with wheels for a chauffeur option! Looking forward to your pictures. purrs Erin

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That PTU is very cool, Mario!

Purrs,
The Chans

Marg said...

Oh Mario, you have your very own ride now.That is such a good idea. Can't wait to see you on your first trip. You all take care.

GLOGIRLY said...

Mario, that is a wonderful carrier! Glogirly's biggest complaint about ours is how heavy they are with us in them. ...not sure if that's a complaint about the carrier or about us! haha! The wheels will be a lifesaver for her back. And strapping into the seatbelt in the car is a very good thing too.

Looking handsome as always!

xoxo
Katie & Waffles

Anonymous said...

Wow...George would love to do this! Maggie would, too. Of course, she is a former show cat and a bit of a diva!

Katie Isabella said...

<\Mario you look fabulous in there! I am so glad you like it.

The Island Cats said...

Mario, we LOVE your new PTU! The mom has been wanting one on wheels. She's gonna check out Chewy for this. She wonders if they have a double decker one. ;)

Smile With Your Tail said...

How very cool!

Slobbers

Brian's Home Blog said...

That's right fancy Mario and you look darn good pal!

The Swiss Cats said...

What a cool PTU, Mario ! Purrs

LA Paylor said...

I sure wish they made a poodle sized one of these. IT's just cool!
LeeAnna

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I have a smaller version of that carrier! In pink, of course. ;-)

pilch92 said...

That is a great item. I like that you can seat belt it in the car. I am glad you got some tips to make your cousins' visit go well.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Mario that is an awesome PTU. Mom needs to get another one for us!

Lola The Rescued Cat said...

Mommy wants to get one for Lexy. She's a little chubby and Mommy has a hard time carrying her. (Don't tell her I said that.)

The Florida Furkids said...

Very nice PTU!!

The Florida Furkids

Lone Star Cats said...

Looks pawsome!

Furries said...

Wow, that's a versatile P.T.U. It's nice that you get to hang out in it just for fun.

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

A PTU aka Cat-illac!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! You look so lovely in your stroller, Mario. I bet you will have a great time while your mom is walking you around :D Pawkisses for a happy weekend :) <3

pam said...

What a great PTU!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Jeez, the PTUs are getting so fancy these days pretty soon we are gonna WANT ta be in them...

Fur Everywhere said...

Mario, that looks like a great carrier. Lita needs a new carrier, so I'll check this one out. Please don't tell her, but it really hurts my back to carry her in a traditional carrier, too, so one with wheels would be very helpful for me as well.

I hope everything goes well when your cousins come to visit!!

A Tonl said...

Dood, you got WHEELS! Uh, speaking of such, have you mastered the Wheelie yet? Inquiring felines wanna know!

View From My Pram said...

PepiSmartDog: wow Mario! Love your new Winibago!
That looks so cool. What a great idea.
Big apologies for being late in commenting - things got mental.
Thank you for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop and hope to see you again this week. *waves paw* :=o)

Little Miss Titch said...

pawsome PTU Mario,I have a stroller as well as a carrier ,I love my Stroller,xx Speedy