Tuesday, December 30, 2014

A Movie Star Is Born


Hi Pals,

All this holiday stuff makes a kitty tired.   I've been napping a lot since sisfur and her hubby left Christmas morning.    Now we can get ready for New Years, although the peeps said they are going to have a "low key" New Years - whatever that means.

I had a great prezzie from my good buddy @WallasEKat -- A good Twitter pal who lives all the way over in Australia.   Two fun toys, that I'll show in my next post.   M has been waiting so she can get a good picture of me playing with them, but I haven't been cooperating.   I played for a while Christmas Eve when sisfur was here.  But M wasn't fast enough with the camera to get a picture.    Now she's keeping the camera out where it's handy.

The blankey that I'm napping on is what was in the box I was so excited about. It's my very first Peggy Blankey.    I'm enjoying it and appreciate M and D getting it for me.   

We thank all of you for the great cards and ecards.   We loved every one of them.  M posted the e-cards, but needs to take a picture of all the snail mail cards yet.   She's slower than I am!!!  he he  

Now I need to get back to some serious napping.  New Year's Eve is tomorrow night.

Before I go, I'll show you my very first movie.   M says don't expect much, but it will give you a good idea of what kind of boy I am.  he he   I'm supposed to  catch the fishie and when I do touch the screen, I start painting a picture.   So far I haven't touched it!   he he   


Until next time pals,

Mario

19 comments:

Angel Simba said...

What a really gorgeous Peggy Blankie. I will go and look at your moovee now.

Brian's Home Blog said...

We enjoyed your movie Mario and those Peggy Blankeys are sooooooo nice!

Marg said...

We love the Peggy blankets. They are the best. Glad you had a good Christmas. Happy and Healthy New Year to all of you.

The Florida Furkids said...

OOOHHHH yur Peggy blankey looks fabulous.
Mom has that on her iPad and we don't play with it either.

The Florida Furkids

Ivan from WMD said...

Gosh, that blanket looks wonderful! I think I need one of those.

I would do the same thing with that mouse thing, though.

Lone Star Cats said...

Maybe ya just weren't feelin artistical?

The Island Cats said...

We have a Peggy blanket and it's so comfy!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Aren't Peggy Blankies just the best! We have two of them and they stay on our bed for us to rest.

Kwee Cats and Art said...

Mario, you are so cute! Some of us like to play with Mumsy's iPad when she turns on the kitty games for us. And some of us just sit and watch it like TV. Different purrs for different kitties, you know. We all agree though that's a pawsome blanket! We hope you and your family enjoy the new year.
Hugs you guys!

Katie Isabella said...

Mario you sure know how to decorate a blankie!!

Kitty Cat Chronicles said...

What a wonderful blanket! Looks like you're enjoying. Glad to hear you enjoyed a wonderful Christmas. Happy New Year to you and your family!

Seville at Nerissa's Life said...

Yup, gotta get your naps in, for sure. VERY important to rest up before the New Year. Very important, for sure.

Purrs,
Nissy

Connie and Boomie said...

Happy New Year Mario, Mom and Dad
Hug hug hug

Cathy Keisha said...

That looks like a comfy blankie! I just stare at any cat game TW pulls up on the ipawd. Happy New Year! Hoping 2015 is a happy, healthy, prosperous, and stunning one for all!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Happy Mew Years Eve!!!

Colehaus Cats said...

What a great cozy blankie! And a great video too. Have a safe and Happy New Year, sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Happy new year, Mario and to your parents, too! ~xo~

Deb Barnes said...

Happy New Year and blessings to you and yours from the Zee and Zoey Gang!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Mario you cracked me up in that video! You play like Cody does! lol. You stare at it and it takes you forever to touch it! You WILL one day! You are too adorable! Loved seeing you in pawson! HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!
xoxo